About M/Y Navilux
The luxury superyacht “Navilux” is the first premium class sailing yacht charter available in Croatia. The yacht Navilux is the top choice for your sailing holiday in Croatia and Montenegro. The highly recognized passion and commitment of builders have been proven with outstanding feedback from our guests during the past three seasons. As a genuinely set example of a successful family project come-to-life, the owners are also the operators (a part of the crew) on board. Our guests have confirmed Navilux to be the best choice for upscale clientele in Croatia.
Boasting 37 meters in length, Navilux is a spacious yacht that offers accommodation for a maximum of 12 guests in six superb cabins (five double and one twin bed cabin). Golden elegant cabin will provide you with all necessities and ensure comfortable sleeping. Spacious wardrobes, a plasma TV and a laptop are some of the amenities Navilux provides. Each cabin is fully air conditioned and each has a luxurious bathroom. Top quality wood, glass and ceramics. Get ready for a great night out in these amazing bathrooms.
Additional Navilux description:
The interior of Navilux is modern and soothing, complimented with beautifully balanced colors and lines, as the idea was to impose a relaxing yet stylish and elegant atmosphere. In case of bad weather, you will dine in elegant saloon with modern dining table and the most savory food made by our rewarded chef.
Yachts impressive exterior provides a great deal of outdoor space for guests while offering different areas for enjoyment. It gives you a huge sunbathing and lounge area on the top deck and the circular spa on the foredeck. The aft deck is furnished with al fresco dining table and chairs, sheltered from the sun. As well, you can find there some sun mattresses for an additional lounging area. Choose your favorite spot, lie down and relax while the crew makes fancy cocktails for You. Imagine what you can do once you dock while sailing being surrounded with sun bathed views.
Beside the luxury and relaxation, Navilux can entertain you with a variety of water sports. Ride the jet ski or a wave runner around the bays while other have fun on foam floating tubes and floating mats. The little ones can ride a banana or ride the waves on a water tube. The crew will be more than happy to pull them with their tender. Explore our green and rocky environment with a kayak and a stand-up paddle board or investigate what hides in the shallows with snorkeling gear. Whatever you choose you won’t miss, but we ensure you will have the best time of your life.
Of the eight crew members, six have been on board from the first season in 2012. Therefore, we can proudly present to you a team ready to meet, if not exceed, all your expectations. The Navilux crew’s knowledge of the sailing regions is beyond compare to any other. The highly praised and acknowledged Croatian Chef is waiting to impress you with his creative delights. Your Croatian dream holidays are waiting for you. Welcome onboard the exceptional gulet Navilux!
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation for maximum 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Generator work 24/7
- Fuel for tender transfers to/from the yacht
- Fuel for tender operated water sports (donut, tube, water-ski, wake board)
- Use of recreational equipment (SUP, kayak, snorkeling gear)
- Crew of 8 and their expenses
- Insurance of the yacht
- Tourist taxes
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- Croatian VAT 13%
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) 30%
- Land transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport
- Shore excursions
- Adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…)
- National park and park of nature entrances
- Guided tours
- Gratuities / tips for the crew
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 25% of charter fee
To cover following costs, but not limited to: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port fees, national park and parks of nature entrances, fuel for Personal Watercraft*, shipping agents’ fees, custom fees and charter licenses if cruising in Montenegro or Italy and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as but not limited to hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shoreside transport, excursions and adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…).
NOTE: APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer to shipping agent’s account. Should APA be paid as wire transfer, shipping agent’s commission of 2% will be deducted from the APA.
- - Tender boat: 6 meters, 115 HP
- Paddle board
- Water ski
- 2 jet skis: 100 €/h
- Wake board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- TV, DVD
- USB connection
- Board games, cards
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite
bathroom, home like, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box
- Beach towels: changed daily
- Bathroom towels: changed daily
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day is included in the price.