About M/Y Rara Avis
The M/Y Rara Avis is 33 meters long custom-made luxury motor sailing yacht where the dreams are aligned with reality of Your vacation which will be fulfilled with relaxation, happiness and complete privacy. With its high-end luxury and handmade interior, You will be able and more than happy to feel the gentle and soft touch of true royal accommodation and comfort.
With up to 12 guests we offer You two Double bed cabins, two Twin bed cabins, a VIP cabin and a Master cabin. All cabins are extremely beautiful, modern and luxurious. Gorgeous light beige and gray tones are broken with dark color decoration. All cabins are fully equipped with bathroom towels, beach towels, wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, a TV, work desk, and each has a modern private bathroom. The bathrooms are very nice and spacious. Each has a hair dryer, spacious glass shower box, modern sink with mirror and a set of shampoos. All cabins are fully air conditioned.
Additional Rara Avis description:
The saloon is no different than cabins. Modern, spacious and gorgeous. A long wooden dining with matching black leathered chairs is perfectly stationed next to big windows, so all your meals have an amazing view. A great amenity Rara Avis has is an open style kitchen. Feel free to look and smell what their first-class chef is preparing for you. There is a lounge area with a huge sofa and a coffee table.
The stern holds a beautiful black marble dining table. On one side are interesting director chairs, while on the other side of the table is a comfortable sofa with a lot of pillows. The table is covered with awning but if needed it can be removed. The stairs will lead you to a spectacular fly bridge.
The fly bridge offers you the best views of the Adriatic. Comfortable lounge chairs are great for catching up and having fun conversations. There is a bar as well, so all your favorite drinks and cocktails will be prepared by skilled barmen. If the day gets to hot, cool yourself in a jacuzzi. Calm Your body and mind with smell of fresh sea breeze along with sound of gentle sails rattling and touch of warm and energizing sun.
The bow of the boat is a great spot for perfect summer pictures under the rattling sails. There are plenty of water sport you can try out on Rara Avis. Go in a canoe and explore our rocky and green environment. Maybe you find something interesting.
Take some snorkeling gear with you and investigate what hides in shallow waters. Take some fishing gear and catch the tonight’s dinner. Hop on water skies, wake board or in a water tube, and speed around bay.
The crew will be more than happy to pull you with their tender. The six-member professional crew will fulfil all your wishes and needs. They will welcome you with smiling faces and make your Croatian dreams come true. They would be more than happy for You to allow us professional, warm and welcoming approach from our finest and deeply secure crew. Rara Avis is ready to set sail with You not asking for much. Only for Your comfort and happiness. We are waiting for You.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 6 crew members
- Wages and food for the crew
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Sojourn taxes
- Yacht cleaning
- Use of leisure equipment on board
- Use of leisure equipment
- Board games
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- Croatian VAT rate for yacht charters: 13%
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of charter fee
- Transfers from/to the airports, yachts, hotels
- Port and marinas fee
- Gratitude tip for crew
- repositioning fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused (1000 EUR)
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: Fuel approx. 3000 €/week (depend on fuel consumption) is also charged from the APA. port and marina fees, sea doo and tender operated watersports, national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, food and drinks options, and anything else that guests might need while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
NOTE: APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
- - Tender boat with outboard engine - Yamaha 7m 150hp (12 pax)
- Mini tender boat - Yamaha 3m 20hp,
- Jet ski (SeaDoo 130hp)
- Water ski
- Sea Bob
- Wake board
- 4x paddle boards
- 2 Kayaks
- Amateur fishing equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Sun mattresses
- TV, DVD/CD player
- Board games, cards
- Playstation 4
- Cinema screen on sundeck
* To drive a jet ski in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the Wave Runner. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a WaveRunner if one does not have a licence with him/her and is under 18yrs old.
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite
bathroom with home style toilet, shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 1 per person per day
- Bathroom towels: 2 towels per day
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed linen is included in price
- Unlimited Air-condition is included in the price