About M/Y Barbara
BARBARA is one of the most luxurious mini cruisers available for cruising along the Croatian coast and islands. She has exceptional live aboard spaces, 220 square meters of open area for leisure and sunbathing, open terrace, inside and outside lounge area. Including many leisure equipment such as sun beds, sun awe, outdoor shower as well as many water toys like paddle boards, snorkeling equipment and more
Additional Barbara description:
BARBARA offers spacious accommodation in 16 luxury equipped cabins (all en suite), for maximum 35 persons. 7 crew members will be at your disposal 24/7 offering wide many services including room service, assistance with water sports like Ringo ride, preparation of food and your favorite cocktails. Come and enjoy unforgettable 7 days on mini cruiser Barbara.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 7 crew members
- Wages and food for the crew
- Croatian VAT
- 4 h cursing per day
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Sojourn and port taxes
- Use of leisure equipment on board
- Welcome drinks
- Use of sundeck chairs, Jacuzzi, paddle board and other entertainment equipment.
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public, private marina and docking fees
- Food and beverage options
- Transport from airport or hotel
- Gratitude/tip for the crew (Recommended 10%)
- Water sports (jet-ski on board, tubes, water-skiing)
- Delivery Fee (1.400 Eur) for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except baseport, if “empty leg” caused.
- - Tender 115 Hp engine
- Ringo ride
- Water ski
- Jet ski
- Stand up paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Board games
Yacht accomodation details:
Lower deck: 3 Double bed / 3 Tripple bed cabins (double + single)
Main deck: 4 Double bed / 6 Twin bed cabins
- All cabins are extra comfortable and above sea level with one or two windows. Cabins are with air-conditioning, TCD-TV, free wireless internet, working tables, mirror, safety deposit box, night lamps, wooden wallboard, chair, electricity supply, safety and fire alarm installations, sanitary facilities, toilet and shower with cabin.
- Bathroom towels: 3 towels per person changed every second day
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Room service: every day
- 24 hours of Air-condition is included in the price.
- HALF BOARD (breakfast plus 1 meal per day (lunch), included dinner first night and Dalmatian dinner last night of the cruise). Minimum for food supplement calculation is 20 pax.: 360 EUR per person per week
- EXTRA MEAL per person (3 course dish): 30 EUR per meal
- Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list