About M/Y Bella
Mini cruiser BELLA can accommodate the most demanding clients onboard. Originally made for cabin charter use she can accommodate up to 36 + 2 passengers, with a spa room, Jacuzzi, sauna, and a full menu of water toys. Bella’s subtle design comprises 18 regally appointed staterooms (3 huge master cabins) which are fully fitted with en-suite bathrooms.
The vessel is fully air-conditioned and has Wi-Fi throughout. With an overall length of almost 50 meters and a beam of 9 meters, this extra-spacious yacht is spread over four decks – lower, main, upper, and sun deck.
Additional Bella description:
Saloon is equipped with TV, DVD, music system CD & MP3 and Wi-Fi Internet access.
Decks are large and comfortable where clients can enjoy in shade or at the sun while sunbathing. More there is a large dinning are and more outside lounge areas made for peaceful talks and enjoyment of sum- mer breeze and beautiful scenery of Croatian coast.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: 36+2 guests
FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
Tickets for national parks and other street tickets
Port taxes in specialized nautical marinas
Transfers to and from the airport (we can mediate in finding transfers)
Food and beverage packages
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port and marina fees, fuel for tender operated water toys (donut, waterski, wakeboard, jet ski), national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, shipping agent’s fees and anything else that guests might need or require while on charter.
A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
Note: APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
- - Tender to boat
- Jet ski
- 2 Kayaks
- 2 Paddleboards
- Large sunning area
- Spa room
Yacht accomodation details:
- Sun deck: 1 Master cabin
- Upper deck: 1 Master cabin
- Main deck: 1 Master / 1 Double cabins / 6 Twin bed cabins
- Lower deck: 4 Double / 4 Twin
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, LCD TV, A/C, safe box, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom, home like toilet with shampoo, toilet paper, slippers, bathrobe soap, shower box
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price, changed once in middle of week
- Air-condition is unlimited
- HALF BOARD (breakfast + lunch): 400 EUR/person/week
- ADVANCED HALF BOARD (breakfast + lunch + 3 dinners): 450 EUR/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast + lunch + dinner): 550 EUR/person/week
- All inclusive domestic drink package (Croatian quality wine,domestic beer, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea and coffee): 290 EUR/person/week
- All inclusive non alcoholic drink package: 110 EUR/person/week
- All inclusive alcohol package ( Croatia quality wines Rose, Red, White, Croatian Lager beer, Croatian Pale Ale beer, water, carbonated drinks, juices. Gin Sapphire Bombay or Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker Red Label or Jameson, Absolut Vodka or Finlandia, Tequila J. Cuervo Silver, Amaretto, Aperol, Malibu, Prosecco): 500 EUR/person/week