About M/Y Cataleya
Cataleya is a spacious 30-meter-long gullet with all amenities needed. This beautiful cruising vessel will make sure that your adventure along the coast and between the islands is unforgettable. It can comfortably accommodate 21 guests and It is a perfect boat for a big group of friends that are eager to lear more about our beautiful country. Her cruising speed is pleasant nine knots.
Mini cruiser Cataleya has 9 cabins in total and the same are consisted of 3 double bed plus one single bed cabin + single bed cabin, 4 double bed cabin and 2 single bed cabins. Each of the cabins provides its own private bathroom and they are a delicate combination of white and beige. In every cabin you’ll find bathroom and beach towels and the linen can be changed on request. During your delicious breakfast your cabin will be cleaned. The bathroom includes a shower, toilet and small sink with mirror. In the bathroom you will find all you need and that is a hair dryer, shampoo, soap and toilet paper. Three of the cabins are situated on the main deck and six cabins in the lower deck. The cabins have simple yet beautiful design that will meet all your needs. Sleeping capacity of this beauty is up to 21 persons. Cabins, along with the restaurant are all air conditioned.
Additional Cataleya description:
The saloon is very nice and polished. Inside you’ll find big sofa with spacious table and chairs. On the opposite there is a fully stocked bar. The saloon features TV and DVD, Internet connection and a Music system. There you will find a variety of social games that can be a perfect solution for rainy days.
The boat provides various fun amenities such as snorkeling gear, canoe and stand-up paddle, an amazing combination for exploring the current bay you are staying in. Ask the crew to pull you on water skies or hop on a wake board or on a water tube. Those amenities are a perfect combination that will ensure You stay active enough. But sometimes our crystal sea will be just enough. Its beautiful white sails make you feel like you are on the top of the world. Under the sails there are many sunbeds so Cataleya can make sure everyone is relaxing and enjoying the ride.
Restaurant with the offer of the best Mediterranean food is simply magnificent. With its high-quality wooden floors and surrounding it gives You the true Mediterranean taste of life. Bar is no exception, with the variety of drinks, we are sure You won’t leave that easily unless there is some new adventure approaching. And new adventure may approach the outside area while You are taking sips of the branded wines.
Crew on this beauty is well organized and professional to make your life one spoil at the time. It is up to You to choose among all the other features Cataleya with its crew is more than ready to provide for You. Come and join us in this wonderful experience we have to offer.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 6 crew members, wages and food for the crew
- Croatian VAT
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
- Fuel for A/C 12h daily
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Sojourn taxes
- Use of leisure equipment on board
- Tender 5m, 70 HP
- Port fee
- Up to 1.500 € for main engines and A/C fuel usage (extra fuel used for main engines and A/C if it exceeds 1,500 €)
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees and tourist taxes
- Marina and docking fees
- Food and beverage option
- Transport from airport or hotel
- Gratitude/tip for the crew
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split - Split route 1.400 €
- Delivery Fee (1.400 €) for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
- Extra navigation: 100 €/hour. This cost is already included in Delivery Fee.
- - Tender to boat
- Water tube
- Water ski (60 €/h)
- Wake board (60 €/h)
- Stand up paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Board games
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom, home like, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- 8 hours of Air-condition is included in the price.
- HALF BOARD (breakfast + lunch) - 390 € per person
- FULL BOARD (breakfast + lunch + dinner) - 600 € per person
- EXTRA MEAL (dinner - three courses) - 35 € per person
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list
- All inclusive domestic drink package (Croatian quality wine, domestic beer, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea and coffee)
- All inclusive non alcoholic drink package
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.