About M/Y Cristal
Cristal is almost 50m long mini cruiser with 15 cabins to accommodate 30 guests. The interiors of cabins are furnished in muted tones of taupe and grey with hints of silver. Sweet dreams are guaranteed with cosy beds and bright white sheets.
The main deck cabins have sizable windows that provide a stunning view of the passing islands. Extra-large cabins below the deck are perfect for sleeping in.
The focal point of all get-together under the sun and stars is our recently remodeled sundeck. Under the Jacuzzi and a fully supplied white marble bar are brand-new teak floors. Featuring a rain-forest shower and plenty of sun loungers for perfect comfort and relaxation. Connect to the Bluetooth speakers so you can enjoy your own music.
Additional Cristal description:
Spacious lounge is the ideal location for socializing with other guests during cocktail hour on comfortable and spacious couch to unwind on bad weather days.
The chef is knowledgeable and creative. presenting traditional recipes with a contemporary twist made with seasonal ingredients. Let us pamper your taste buds with some scrumptious desserts and home-cooked delights.
There are four cozy ivory chaise seats on the bow deck. The ideal location for tanning while admiring nature's magnificence.
We have activities for the active guests who like to work out, tan, and meditate outside. You need a canoe, three paddle boards, and a jet ski. We have plenty of flotation devices and snorkeling supplies available.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: 38 guests
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- AIR CONDITIONING
- WATER SPORTS
- SPA ROOM
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day, WI-FI, Croatian VAT
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- Tickets for national parks and other street tickets
- Port taxes in specialized nautical marinas
- Transfers to and from the airport (we can mediate in finding transfers)
- Food and beverage packages
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
30% of the charter price: To cover the following costs, but not limited to: fuel for tender and water sports equipment; food and beverages for the Charter Party; berthing dues and other harbor charges including pilots ’fees, local taxes, divers’ fees, customs formalities, charges for waste disposal, charges for water and electricity taken from shore; shipping agents’ fees where applicable; Charter Party personal laundry; hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shore side transport and excursions, national park entrances and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter and all other costs not specified as included.
A.P.A is paid by the Client in addition to the charter fee for all relevant costs for the vessel that are not included in the charter fee. If A.P.A does not cover complete costs, the Client will pay exceeding the amount on board in cash. If costs made on charter are less than the amount is given as A.P.A, the amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at the end of the voyage.
A.P.A does not include a tip for the crew.
- - Tender to boat
- Jet ski
- Sea Bob
- Lift Foil
- 2 Canoe
- 3 Paddle-boards
- Floating platform
- TV, DVD, Bluetooth connections
Yacht accomodation details:
- Main deck: 1 Master cabin / 8 Convertible cabins
- Lower deck: 2 Double / 1 Twin / 3 Convertible cabins (twin or double).
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, LCD TV, A/C, safe box, hair
dryers, its own en-suite bathroom, home like toilet with shampoo, toilet paper, slippers,
bathrobe soap, shower box
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price, changed once in middle of week
- Air-condition is unlimited