About M/Y Cristal
Cristal is almost 50m long mini cruiser with 19 cabins to accommodate 38 guests. The interiors of cabins are furnished in muted tones of taupe and grey with hints of silver. Sweet dreams are guaranteed with cosy beds and bright white sheets.
The main deck cabins have sizable windows that provide a stunning view of the passing islands. Extra-large cabins below the deck are perfect for sleeping in.
The focal point of all get-together under the sun and stars is our recently remodeled sundeck. Under the Jacuzzi and a fully supplied white marble bar are brand-new teak floors. Featuring a rain-forest shower and plenty of sun loungers for perfect comfort and relaxation. Connect to the Bluetooth speakers so you can enjoy your own music.
Additional Cristal description:
Spacious lounge is the ideal location for socializing with other guests during cocktail hour on comfortable and spacious couch to unwind on bad weather days.
The chef is knowledgeable and creative. presenting traditional recipes with a contemporary twist made with seasonal ingredients. Let us pamper your taste buds with some scrumptious desserts and home-cooked delights.
There are four cozy ivory chaise seats on the bow deck. The ideal location for tanning while admiring nature's magnificence.
We have activities for the active guests who like to work out, tan, and meditate outside. You need a canoe, three paddle boards, and a jet ski. We have plenty of flotation devices and snorkeling supplies available.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: 38 guests
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- AIR CONDITIONING
- WATER SPORTS
- SPA ROOM
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day, WI-FI, Croatian VAT
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- Tickets for national parks and other street tickets
- Port taxes in specialized nautical marinas
- Transfers to and from the airport (we can mediate in finding transfers)
- Food and beverage packages
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
From A.P.A. (Is an estimate 5.000 € paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: ports and marina fees (the check-in and check-out ports are also considered here); motorized water sports, national park entrances. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full. If A.P.A. does not cover complete costs, the customer will pay the exceeding amount on board in cash.
- - Tender to boat
- Jet ski
- Sea Bob
- Lift Foil
- 2 Canoe
- 3 Paddle-boards
- Floating platform
- TV, DVD, Bluetooth connections
Yacht accomodation details:
- Main deck: 9 Double cabins / 2 Twin bed cabins
- Lower deck: 6 Double / 2 Twin
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, LCD TV, A/C, safe box, hair
dryers, its own ensuite bathroom, home like toilet with shampoo, toilet paper, slippers,
bathrobe soap, shower box
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price, changed once in middle of week
- Air-condition is unlimited
- HALF BOARD (breakfast + lunch): 400 EUR per person per week
- ADVANCED HALF BOARD (breakfast + lunch + 3 dinnes): 450 EUR per person per week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast + lunch + dinner): 550 EUR per person per week
- DELUXE GOURMET PACKAGE: 1200 EUR per person per week
- All inclusive domestic drink package (Croatian quality wine,domestic beer, spirits, soft drinks, natural andmineral water, milk, tea and coffee): 200 EUR per person per week
- All inclusive non alcoholic drink package: 100 EUR per person per week
- All inclusive alcohol package ( Croatia quality wines Rose, Red, White, Croatian Lager beer, Croatian Pale Ale beer, water, carbonated drinks, juices. Gin Sapphire Bombay or Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker Red Label or Jameson, Absolut Vodka or Finlandia, Tequila J. Cuervo Silver, Amaretto, Aperol, Malibu, Prosecco): 500 EUR per person per week