About M/Y Karizma
On the lovely MS Karizma Premier Plus yacht has 17 elegant staterooms that can accommodate up to 36 guests and offers 5-star amenities and service.
Modern conveniences like queen or twin beds, independently controlled air conditioning, LCD TVs, safety deposit boxes, lots of storage space, and private en-suite bathrooms are all included in each stateroom.
For enhanced comfort, soundproofing is used in each room.
Additional Karizma description:
The MS Karizma ship has a huge sun deck with loungers and a jacuzzi, three outdoor bathrooms, and a swim platform for quick access to the clean seas so you can take advantage of any opportunity to go swimming.
The sizable restaurant and bar, which opens into the outdoor eating and lounge area, are situated on the upper deck.
For the active guest who enjoys getting a tan, a workout, and meditating in nature, we got you covered. Two Sea Bobs, 2 paddle boards, and a canoe are just the toys for you. We have lots of floaties and snorkeling gear available.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 34+2 guests sleeping in 17 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: 10 crew members (Captain, 2 Chefs, Chief Hostess, First Mate, 2 Sailors, 2 Hostess, Maid
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- FRESH FRUIT EVERY DAY
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- Relocation Fee: 1.500 € fixed cost (if yacht is booked back to back, this cost is removed)
- Private Marinas: From A.P.A.
- Tips: Tips are not included in the price of the charter and are a voluntary way of showing appreciation for a good service. Usually, it is 10% to 15% of the charter price, according to your satisfaction, paid to the captain at the end of the charter and distributed equally by the captain to the rest of the crew.
- Additional Motorized Water Sports: From A.P.A.
- Extra activities during the cruise: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Reservations: Restaurants, bars, clubs
- Personal cruise manager on board: To help coordinate your itinerary
- Extra crew member(s): Masseuse, babysitter, hostess
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
From A.P.A. (Is an estimate 5.000 € paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: ports and marina fees (the check-in and check-out ports are also considered here); motorized water sports, national park entrances. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full. If A.P.A. does not cover complete costs, the customer will pay the exceeding amount on board in cash.
- - Tender to boat
- 2 Jet ski
- 2 Sea Bob
- 2 Canoes
- 2 Paddle-boards
- Water ski
- Ringo ride
- Tube ride
- Sea water platform
- Snorkeling equipment
- TV, DVD, Bluetooth connections
Yacht accomodation details:
- Main deck: 4 Double bed / 2 Twin bed / 4 Convertible cabins
- Lower deck: 2 Double / 1 Twin / 2 Convertible cabins / 2 Triple (convertible) bed cabins
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, LCD TV, A/C, safe box, hair dryers, its own ensuite bathroom, home like toilet with shampoo, toilet paper, slippers, bathrobe soap, shower box
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price, changed once in middle of week
- Air-condition is unlimited
- HALF BOARD (breakfast + lunch): 400 EUR per person/week
- ADVANCED HALF BOARD (breakfast + lunch + 3 dinners): 550 EUR per person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 50 EUR per person/per meal
- All inclusive domestic drink package (Croatian quality wine,domestic beer, spirits, soft drinks, natural andmineral water, milk, tea and coffee): 200 EUR per person/week
- All inclusive non alcoholic drink package: 100 EUR per person/week
- All inclusive alcohol package ( Croatia quality wines Rose, Red, White, Croatian Lager beer, Croatian Pale Ale beer, water, carbonated drinks, juices. Gin Sapphire Bombay or Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker Red Label or Jameson, Absolut Vodka or Finlandia, Tequila J. Cuervo Silver, Amaretto, Aperol, Malibu, Prosecco): 500 EUR per person/week