About M/Y Novi Dan
The traditional wooden ship NOVI DAN was built in 1933 and renovated in 2005. It is 27 meters long, 7.60 meters wide, has two masts, and has a cruising speed of 8 nautical miles. It can accommodate 23 people in 12 cabins, with 9 having a double bed and an additional bunk bed, two having double beds, and one having a single bed. Each cabin has its own shower/toilet and air conditioning. The main deck has a comfortable dining area and salon, as well as a fully equipped bar and friendly staff, and is open to guests from 7:00 p.m. to 0:00 p.m.
Additional Novi Dan description:
The spacious sun deck area is located on the ship's top deck, where you can enjoy the sun during the day or sleep under the stars at night. On board, there are five crew members (captain, cook, sailor, and two waiters / waitresses). They will do all in their power to satisfy the demands of our guests. The routes and destinations can be chosen independently with the captain's approval.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 5 crew members
- Wages and food for the crew
- Croatian VAT
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
- Use of A/C 24h
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Sojourn taxes
- Use of leisure equipment on board
- Tender 5 m, 70 HP
- Public port fees and tourist taxes
- Unlimited drinking water per person per day
- Use of water toys
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Entrance to the national parks, marinas and docking fees
- Food and beverage options
- Transport from airport or hotel
- Gratitude/tip for the crew.
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split - Split route 1.000 Eur.
- Delivery Fee (1.000 Eur) for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
- Extra navigation: 60 Eur/hour (This cost is already included in Delivery Fee.)
- - Tender boat
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- TV,CD player
- Board games
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, its own ensuite bathroom, home
like, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- 24 hours of Air-condition is included in the price.
- HALF BOARD (breakfast + lunch): 450 EUR per person per week
- EXTRA MEAL (dinner - three courses): 33 EUR per meal
- All inclusive domestic drink package (Croatian quality wine,domestic beer, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea and coffee): 200 EUR per person per week
- All inclusive non alcoholic drink package: 100 EUR per person per week