About M/Y Ohana
Ohana is an amazing 49 meters long motor yacht that offers luxurious accommodation in 14 spectacular cabins for 30 guests. It is a brand-new yacht build in Croatia for cruising around its beautiful coast. Blue and white combinations make it look striking and elegant and on its four decks, Ohana offers a lot of amenities.
Cabins are modern and beautifully decorated in below and main deck. Warm colors and dark details give a definition. Each cabin has big wardrobe, plenty of storage space, 24 V/220 electricity, SAT-TV, a safe box, bathroom and beach towels which are unlimited and a private bathroom. Just like the cabins, bathrooms are modern and fully equipped with a hair dryer, shower box, sink with mirror, shampoo and soap.
Additional Ohana description:
Large saloon with elegant restaurant will guarantee you amazing experience in tasting Mediterranean cuisine and enjoying best regional wines. Croatia is famous for its savory food and award winning, top-quality wines, so be sure your foodie experience will be on top level. There is a bar as well.
On the upper deck is a beautiful turquoise lounging area where you can relax with your friends or family away from the sun. There is a bar as well, so don’t hesitate to order a drink or a hot beverage.
First and second deck has outside chairs and tables for you to enjoy the outside. Perfect for waking up with a fresh cup of coffee, under the morning sun surrounded by greenery.
On the top deck is a large sun deck that holds a big jacuzzi and plenty of sun beds you to relax and get a nice Adriatic tan. If you wish to hide from the sun, there are sun umbrellas as well. The crew will set them up for you. You will find some outdoor showers and outdoor toilets around the boat.
Once the boat is docked it is time for some fun water activities you can do. If you wish to speed around there is a jet ski, but for something more demanding, experience water skies. The little ones can ride on a banana. The crew will pull you with tender.
For leisure activities there is snorkeling equipment, stand-up paddle boards and two canoes. Take the gear and explore beautiful bays and rocky, green environment or investigate what hides on the sea bottom. Our sea is rich with fish, seashells, seaweed and other sea creatures. Others can cruise around the bay in a canoe.
Beside all of this, you will find some board and card games in the saloon and spend some quality time with your family.
There are 9 crew members on Ohana. All are Croatian and fluent in English, so if you need some guidance, best to ask them. They are in this industry for many years and are very professional. Chefs will blow your mind with Croatian delicacies while the waiters and a hostess meet your every need. The captain and the sailors will take you to all hotspots. All will take care for you during your stay at the best way possible.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 30 guests sleeping in 14 cabins
- Tender with outboard engine
- Linens and towels
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day,
- Crew salaries
- Gasoline for tender
- Diesel for generator (24/h day)
- Welcome drink on embarkation day,
- Daily room service
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks
- Croatian VAT
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- Tickets for national parks and other street tickets
- Port taxes in specialized nautical marinas
- Transfers to and from the airport (we can mediate in finding transfers
- All other expenses like fuel, port and tourist taxes, food and drinks costs, which will be covered from APA.
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
30% of the charter price: To cover the following costs, but not limited to: fuel for tender and water sports equipment; food and beverages for the Charter Party; berthing dues and other harbor charges including pilots ’fees, local taxes, divers’ fees, customs formalities, charges for waste disposal, charges for water and electricity taken from shore; shipping agents’ fees where applicable; Charter Party personal laundry; hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shoreside transport and excursions, national park entrances and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter and all other costs not specified as included.
A.P.A is paid by the Client in addition to the charter fee for all relevant costs for the vessel that are not included in the charter fee. If A.P.A does not cover complete costs, the Client will pay exceeding the amount on board in cash. If costs made on charter are less than the amount is given as A.P.A, the amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at the end of the voyage.
A.P.A does not include a tip for the crew.
- - Tender to yacht
- Water skis
- Jet ski
- Snorkeling equipment
- 2 Canoe
- 2 stand-up paddles
- SAT - TV
- USB connection
- Board games, cards
- Jacuzzy on top deck
- Sun beds and umbrellas
- Outdoor showers
- Outside toilets on every deck
Yacht accomodation details:
- Upper deck: 1 Master cabin / 2 Twin cabins
- Main deck: 4 Double / 1 Twin
- Lower deck: 2 Double / 2 Twin / 2 Triple cabins
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, LCD TV, A/C, safe box, hair dryers, its own ensuite bathroom, home like toilet with shampoo, toilet paper, slippers, bathrobe soap, shower box
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price, changed once in middle of week
- Air-condition is unlimited
- Bedding info: bed linen is included in price and will be changed 1 time during the week