About M/Y Ohana
Ohana is an amazing 49 meters long motor yacht that offers luxurious accommodation in 18 spectacular cabins for 38 guests. It is a brand-new yacht build in Croatia for cruising around its beautiful coast. Blue and white combinations make it look striking and elegant and on its four decks, Ohana offers a lot of amenities.
Cabins are in below and main deck. There are 16 double bed cabins and two triple bed cabins (double + single). Cabins are modern and beautifully decorated. Warm colors and dark details give a definition. Each cabin has big wardrobe, plenty of storage space, 24 V/220 electricity, SAT-TV, a safe box, bathroom and beach towels which are unlimited and a private bathroom. Just like the cabins, bathrooms are modern and fully equipped with a hair dryer, shower box, sink with mirror, shampoo and soap.
Additional Ohana description:
Large saloon with elegant restaurant will guarantee you amazing experience in tasting Mediterranean cuisine and enjoying best regional wines. Croatia is famous for its savory food and award winning, top-quality wines, so be sure your foodie experience will be on top level. There is a bar as well.
On the upper deck is a beautiful turquoise lounging area where you can relax with your friends or family away from the sun. There is a bar as well, so don’t hesitate to order a drink or a hot beverage.
First and second deck has outside chairs and tables for you to enjoy the outside. Perfect for waking up with a fresh cup of coffee, under the morning sun surrounded by greenery.
On the top deck is a large sun deck that holds a big jacuzzi and plenty of sun beds you to relax and get a nice Adriatic tan. If you wish to hide from the sun, there are sun umbrellas as well. The crew will set them up for you. You will find some outdoor showers and outdoor toilets around the boat.
Once the boat is docked it is time for some fun water activities you can do. If you wish to speed around there is a jet ski, but for something more demanding, experience water skies. The little ones can ride on a banana. The crew will pull you with tender.
For leisure activities there is snorkeling equipment, stand-up paddle boards and two canoes. Take the gear and explore beautiful bays and rocky, green environment or investigate what hides on the sea bottom. Our sea is rich with fish, seashells, seaweed and other sea creatures. Others can cruise around the bay in a canoe.
Beside all of this, you will find some board and card games in the saloon and spend some quality time with your family.
There are 9 crew members on Ohana. All are Croatian and fluent in English, so if you need some guidance, best to ask them. They are in this industry for many years and are very professional. Chefs will blow your mind with Croatian delicacies while the waiters and a hostess meet your every need. The captain and the sailors will take you to all hotspots. All will take care for you during your stay at the best way possible.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Shipboard accommodation
- Tender with outboard engine
- Linens and towels
- Fuel for main engine
- 4 h of navigation per day
- Crew salaries
- Gasoline for tender
- Diesel for generator (24/h day)
- Daily room service
- Croatian VAT
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food and beverages
- Transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport
- Shore excursions
- Adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…)
- National park and park of nature entrance tickets
- Guided tours
- Additional crew members like nanny, hostess or massager
- Water-ski, jet-ski, banana ride
- Gratuities / tips for the crew
- - Tender to yacht
- Water skis
- Jet ski
- Snorkeling equipment
- 2 Canoe
- 2 stand-up paddles
- SAT - TV
- USB connection
- Board games, cards
- Jacuzzi on top deck
- Sun beds and umbrellas
- Outdoor showers
- Outside toilets on every deck
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has air-conditioning, wardrobe, safe, SAT-TV, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home style toilet, shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: unlimited
- Bathroom towels: unlimited
- Bedding info: bed linen is included in price and will be changed 1 time during the week
- HALF BOARD (breakfast + lunch): 350 EUR per person per week
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch, 3 x dinner): 400 EUR per person per week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast + lunch + dinner): 500 EUR per person per week
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list
- All inclusive domestic package - includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices - 200 EUR
- All inclusive, non alcoholic package: 100 EUR
- Corkage fee - 2 000 EUR per week (If clients wish to bring their own drinks
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.