About M/Y Queen Eleganza
Queen Eleganza is a 161ft superyacht built by Rade in 2018. She can accommodate 36 guests in 18 bedrooms with modern facilities. The external spaces, which include a sumptuous sun terrace, another bar, alfresco dining, and numerous bronzing spots, are particularly impressive. The yacht also comes with a variety of water toys and a 60 horsepower tender for exploration.
Queen Eleganza offers Wi-Fi and air conditioning for your comfort during your charter.
The yacht's steel hull and aluminum superstructure provide stability at anchor, cruising at 12 knots, reaching a top speed of 14 knots, and having a range of up to 3,000 nautical miles.
Queen Eleganza, ideal for large groups, is available for summer charters in the Mediterranean and accepts winter bookings on request. For spectacular yacht charters, it blends world-class comforts with a comprehensive range of water sports equipment.
Additional Queen Eleganza description:
This luxury charter yacht has a whole variety of water toys for passengers to discover the marvels of the sea up close and personal, as well as a huge tender with 60HP to jet off to isolated anchorages anytime your heart desires.
Onboard Relaxation and entertainment
Waterskis, for example, are really exciting whether you are a beginner or a seasoned veteran. There are also two kayaks, which are a peaceful and soothing way to pass the time. Queen Eleganza also has fishing equipment, inflatable water toys, paddleboards, and snorkeling equipment. When it comes to getting from one place to another, nothing beats a Tender.
Whatever your activities are on your charter, you'll discover some outstanding amenities that are flawlessly integrated to assist you, particularly Wi-Fi access, which allows you to stay connected at all times if you desire. With air conditioning on board, you can stay comfortable regardless of the weather during your charter.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 34 guests sleeping in 17 cabins
- CREW: 10 crew members
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- Private Marinas: From A.P.A.
- Tips: Tips are not included in the price of the charter and are a voluntary way of showing appreciation for a good service. Usually, it is 10% to 15% of the charter price, according to your satisfaction, paid to the captain at the end of the charter and distributed equally by the captain to the rest of the crew.
- Additional Motorized Water Sports: From A.P.A.
- Extra activities during the cruise: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Reservations: Restaurants, bars, clubs
- Personal cruise manager on board: To help coordinate your itinerary
- Extra crew member(s): Masseuse, babysitter, hostess
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
35% of the charter price: To cover the following costs, but not limited to: fuel for tender and water sports equipment; food and beverages for the Charter Party; berthing dues and other harbor charges including pilots fees, local taxes, divers’fees, customs formalities, charges for waste disposal, charges for water and electricity taken from shore; shipping agents’ fees where applicable; Charter Party personal laundry; hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shore-side transport and excursions, national park entrances
and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter and all other costs not ‘ specified as included. A.P.A is paid by the Client in addition to the charter fee for all relevant costs for the vessel that are not included in the charter fee. lf A.P.A does not cover complete costs, the Client will pay exceeding the amount on board in cash. lf costs made on charter are less than the amount given as A.P.A., the amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at the end of the voyage. A.P.A does not include a tip for the crew
Yacht accomodation details:
VIP cabin with double bed (180x200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Double cabins with double bed (160x200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
6 Twin cabins with 2 single beds (90x200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Convertible cabins (twin or double)(90x200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
3 Double cabins with double bed (160x200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
3 Twin cabins with 2 single beds (90x200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.