About M/Y Yolo
Yolo is a Mini Cruiser with stunning 48 meters long that offers luxurious accommodation in 18 cabins for 38 people! It is a brand-new yacht build in Croatia for cruising around its beautiful coast. Hull is colored white and it makes it look striking and elegant like a real superyacht.
It has four decks and 16 double bed cabins and two triple bed cabins (double + single). Warm cabins are elegant, comfortable and fully equipped. Each cabin has air conditioning system, a big wardrobe, SAT-TV, 24 V/220 electricity, a safe box and a bathroom.
Bathrooms have touches of beige marble and are spacious. There is no need for your own hair dryer, bathroom towels and beach towels which are unlimited, toilet paper, soap or shampoo.
Additional Yolo description:
Large saloon with elegant restaurant will guarantee you amazing experience in tasting Mediterranean cuisine and enjoying in regional wines. There is a bar as well where you can order a variety of drinks, hot beverages and snacks during throughout the day.
The second deck has a beautiful burgundy lounge area. It is perfect for getting away from the sun and enjoy refreshing drinks with your friends or family.
The exterior is made for ultimate relaxation and enjoyment. You will find several areas for sitting and sunbathing. On the first deck you will find a cushioned area above entrance to the sea where are also all the water toys.
The second deck has a long sofa where you can relax in the shade and enjoy the views while cruising.
The top deck has a big jacuzzi and plenty of sun beds and sun umbrellas. There you will get amazing bronze tan. On Yolo you will find enough of outside showers and additional toilets. For those who like to be active there is a variety of water toys you can try out. If you wish to speed around there is a fast Jet Ski, but something more demanding there are Water skies.
The crew will be more than happy to pull you with their tender. If there are little children, they can have fun on a Banana.
For leisure activities there is snorkeling equipment, stand-up paddle boards and two canoes. Take the gear and explore beautiful bays and rocky, green environment or investigate what hides on the sea bottom. Our sea is rich with fish, seashells, seaweed and other sea creatures. Others can cruise around the bay in a canoe.
Beside all of this, you will find some board and card games in the saloon and spend some quality time with your family.
There are 9 crew members on Yolo. All are Croatian and fluent in English, so if you need some guidance, best to ask them. They are in this industry for many years and are very professional. Chefs will blow your mind with Croatian delicacies while the waiters and a hostess meet your every need. The captain and the sailors will take you to all hotspots. All will take care for you during your stay at the best way possible.
You only live once, so come and see what Croatia has to offer.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Shipboard accommodation
- Tender with outboard engine
- Linens and towels
- Fuel for main engine
- 4 h of navigation per day
- Crew salaries
- Gasoline for tender
- Diesel for generator (24/h day)
- GSM Wi-Fi
- Daily room service
- Croatian VAT
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food and beverages
- Transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport
- Shore excursions
- Adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…)
- National park and park of nature entrance tickets
- Guided tours
- Additional crew members like nanny, hostess or massager
- Water-ski, jet-ski, banana ride
- Gratuities / tips for the crew
- - Tender to yacht
- Water skis - on request
- Jet ski - on request
- Banana - on request
- Sea bob - on request
- Electric sea board - on request
- Snorkeling equipment
- 2 Canoe
- 2 stand-up paddles
- SAT - TV
- USB connection
- Board games, cards
- Sun beds and umbrellas
- Outdoor showers
- Outside toilets on every deck
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has air-conditioning, wardrobe, safe, SAT-TV, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home style toilet, shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: unlimited
- Bathroom towels: unlimited
- Bedding info: bed linen is included in price and will be changed 1 time during the week
- HALF BOARD (breakfast + lunch): 350 EUR per person per week
- ADVANCED HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch, 3 x dinner): 400 EUR per person per week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast + lunch + dinner): 500 EUR per person per week
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list
- All inclusive domestic package - includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices - 200 EUR
- All inclusive, non alcoholic package: 100 EUR
- Corkage fee - 2 000 EUR per week (If clients wish to bring their own drinks)
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.