About M/Y Adriatic Dream
Adriatic Dream is a new addition to the yacht cruising in Croatia and she has gone through major refit. She is 21 meters long, and 5 meters wide which guarantees lot of space and comfort for our guests.
Adriatic Dream has 4 double bed cabins which accommodate up to 8 guests. The yacht offers all required amenities for guests. Cabins are very elegant and modern and beautiful light grey colors open up the space and give sense of modernity. You will find a spacy wardrobe, plenty of storage space, bathroom towels, beach towel, a safe deposit box, and a TV. Two of the cabins have en-suite bathrooms and two of the aft cabins share one bathroom. Bathroom interior follows modern cabin interior and it is equipped with a shower tub, gorgeous sink with mirror, a hair dryer, shampoo and other.
Additional Adriatic Dream description:
The indoor salon is very spacious and modern furnished. It has a large fun, pink couch with dining table and matching lounge chairs. A large lifting TV set, Play Station 4 and sound system are perfect for killing time while cruising or just relaxing after a long hot summer day. Large panoramic windows allow for plenty of sunlight.
The galley is just next to the saloon offering an easy access to snacks, beverages and your favorite cocktails.
Highlight of Adriatic Dream is an open deck area and each spot is designed for enjoying and relaxing. Stern deck is completely shaded, and it is perfect dining area, furnished with big dining table with chairs, as well as very comfortable cushioned leisure sofa, where our guests can relax after delicious meals. Many plants liven up the area.
On the bow, there is a 3 seats Jacuzzi and sunbathing area that is perfect for relaxing after a nice long swim. On the fly bridge there is a cushioned sofa and sun chairs. While cruising feels free to chat with the captain about your upcoming destinations.
Alongside the jacuzzi there are other fun amenities you can try out once you dock. Hop in a canoe and explore green, rocky bays. Our sea is rich with fish, sea shells, sea weed and other sea creatures so don’t forget some snorkeling gear and dive into the clear blue. Speed across the bay with water skies and have the time of your life.
The crew will be more than happy to pull you with their tender as well to take you to shore. Our country dates back thousands of years so there is a variety of historical monuments you can visit and learn about our interesting history.
Adriatic Dream has 2 crew members: captain/owner and chef/seaman. Both are very attentive and experienced. The two professionals will make sure all your needs and wishes are met and will provide with time of your life. The itineraries are tailor made for each group and we make it according to the guests' preferences. The main start base is Dubrovnik, but other locations can be agreed upon. With this M/Y cruising around the islands will for sure feel like a Dream.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- One week accommodation on yacht
- Croatian VAT
- Boat insurance
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Crew service on board
- Bed linen and hand / shower / sun towels
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food, drinks and beverages
- Port fees
- More than 4 hours of cruising per day (each extra hour is charged)
- Entrance to the National Parks
- Private marinas fees
- Embark and disembark out of the base ports
- Water ski
- Extra use of tender
- Gratitude / tips for the crew
- - Tender
- Water ski
- Snorkeling equipment
- TV/LCD, DVD, music system
- Wi - Fi Internet
- Sun-bed’s on the stern
- Swimming platform
- Jacuzzi on the bow
- Jet ski - on demand
Yacht accomodation details:
- There are three en-suite bathroom with home style toilet, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain, wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers.
- TV and safe deposit box in each cabin
- Beach towels:2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 3 hand towel and 3 large towel per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 5 hours/ day is included in the price
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 350 EUR per person per week
- FULL BOARD (Breakfast / lunch / dinner) - 550 EUR per person per week
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation, in cash on boat
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 190 Euro per person per week
- All inclusive option of foreign alcoholic and all non-alcoholic drinks and beverages (wines/beers/spirits, vodka, whiskey, gin, champagnes, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 250 Euro per person per week
- All inclusive option of non-alcoholic beverages: 110 Euro per person per week
* If you take All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, please note it includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer (not premium wines), specially ordered wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.), cocktails, fresh squeezed juices are extra cost, if consumed.