About M/Y Gallant
Motor Yacht GALLANT is completely renovated and luxuriously equipped to accommodate 10 passengers in 5 spacious cabins with a main goal to provide clients high class living on the sea.
For accommodation and service to the gastronomy, the crew on Gallant is trained to give you high level experience and introduce you with all the beauties of Adriatic. Large outside dining and relaxing area flows into a spacious salon, which combines modern industrial decoration with carefully chosen classic details.
Additional Gallant description:
Cabins and toilets are really spacious, all air conditioned, with plenty of space for luggage and personal belongings. On the sun deck there is a lot of space for you to relax and sunbathe and also a gym with multiple gym equipment (spinning bike, stepper, dumbbells, mat and more). Individual private training can also be organized.
This “gentleman's yacht” is designed according to all safety standards for passenger ships in the ship register class and provides you calm and relaxing sailing. During the refit in 2020 special attention was given to making the cabins super silent with thick sound proof walls, enabling complete privacy and comfort. Therefore, there are all the prerequisites to spend a perfect vacation on board. You just need to come and enjoy it!
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- One week accommodation on yacht
- 5 crew members
- wages and food for the crew
- Croatian VAT
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
- Unlimited generator and air conditioning use
- Tender 70 HP
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Sojourn taxes
- Yacht cleaning
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food, drinks
- Port/marina taxes
- Land tours, special transfers, entrances to National parks
- Special demands for embarkation and disembarkation out of base port, residence or port tax (non Croatian waters), , special request for one way charter (other then Dubrovnik)
- Tips for the crew
- Delivery Fee (1.500 EUR) for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
- - Tender (outboard engine Yamaha 70hp)
- Paddle boards
- Snorkeling equipment
- Sun mattresse
- Deck chairs with matrasses
- Gym equipment (spinning bike, stepper, yoga mats and more)
- Swimming platform
- TV, DVD/CD player
- Board games, cards
Yacht accomodation details:
Each of the cabins has a wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite
bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 3 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day.
- Wi-Fi in every cabin
- Safe box in master cabin
Half board/Full board - If paid in cash on board - 10% discount will be applied.
Corkage fee - 300€ per person