About M/Y Grace
The motor yacht Grace, built by Aegean Yachts in 2013, began her first charter season after an extensive refit in 2018, making her an ideal charter vessel. This modern yacht is kept in impeccable condition and is perfect for families, offering great value for money. The Grace, with a length of 28 meters, is an extraordinary yacht that allows you to fully explore the Adriatic coastline. The yacht is available for charter in Croatia, with Split as her Home-port.
The versatile cabin layout of the Grace yacht can accommodate up to 10 guests, with five elegantly designed cabins, including three Double and two Twin cabins. Each cabin features en-suite facilities, providing guests with all the amenities of a five-star hotel. The yacht's professional crew of four is dedicated to making your charter experience the best ever!
Additional Grace description:
The luxury yacht Grace stands out from other vessels of her size with her extremely spacious layout. The upper deck boasts a charming lounge area on the aft, as well as a retractable Bimini for shade. Guests can also enjoy a sunbathing area on the fore-deck, complete with alluring cushions. The al-fresco dining area, located on the aft main deck, can elegantly host up to 10 guests. Additionally, the swimming platform, laid with teak, is a great sea 'vestibule,' and guests can enjoy the scenery while using the yacht's kayak or a variety of available water toys.
Grace's amazing and wide salon features panoramic windows, allowing for a bright and voluminous feel throughout the yacht. The functional layout provides both cozy and dynamic areas for guests to socialize and relax. Finally, find out for yourself what makes Grace an amazing charter yacht for an unforgettable cruise, and experience the Adriatic coastline like never before.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Yacht accommodation
- Crew service
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) 40% of charter fee
- VAT 13%
- Transfers from/to the airports, yachts, hotels
- Port and marinas fee
- Gratitude tip for crew
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 40% of charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port and marina fees, fuel for tender operated water toys (donut, waterski, wakeboard, jet ski), national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, shipping agent’s fees and anything else that guests might need or require while on charter.
A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
Note: APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
- - Tender Highfield DL640 specially with HONDA BF 150 HP
- Jet ski
- Sea Doo (Rotax) 100 HP
- Sea Bob
- Water-skis (adults & children)
- SUP x 2
- Snorkeling gear
- Fishing equipment
Yacht accomodation details:
- Cabin Configuration: 3 Double, 2 Twin
- Bed Configuration: 3 King, 4 Single
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 3 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day
- Wi-Fi in every cabin