About M/Y Maoro
M/Y Maoro is 21-meter-long motor yacht with stunning good looks. Maoro’s amazing performance and just wonderful accommodations touch even those with hard mind. If you truly want to try to understand Maoro as the one of the best Italians available, you must allow yourself the first-hand experience. Maoro lives up to its expectations. The commitment shows nearly everywhere you look in both construction and attention to detail.
It offers three cabins with up to six people to accommodate with one twin bed cabin, one VIP and one master bed cabin. Cabins are very thought-out, and all color combinations match perfectly. From dark wood, white walls to blue linen. They are spacious, comfortable, modern and fully equipped. A big wardrobe, bathroom towels, plenty of storage space, 24 V/220 electricity, plasma TV and a spectacular private bathroom for each cabin. The bathroom follows modern cabin design. No need for your own hair dryer, towels or soap, Maoro provides all. Nice, big vanity mirror with amazing glass sink offers luxury and commodity. There is a big glass shower box and plenty of storage space for your favorite cosmetics. On the inside, the quality and attention to detail are more than impressive.
Additional Maoro description:
Dining and saloon area offer every bit part of luxury. Pair of leather couches, an oval coffee table and a bar are the center of entertainment. The galley is what makes the area so special. Cherry wood along with curves and round shapes really fashions a piece of furniture. All that leaves out the question the fact of extra amenities which are of course available at any time of your stay.
Crew of two is ensured to provide You with all the necessary privacy and requirements that you may have during your stay. The exterior is simply a masterpiece design. The hull is greatly planned to be function of easy planning and cushioning the ride. The cockpit is a perfect dining area, but also a great place to enjoy wonderful scenery. At night, Maoro can provide You with adjusted lights to set the mood.
There is a great deal of fun water activities you do on M/Y Maoro. A sea bob is very amusing. Let it pull you around the boat and dive into the blue with it. Extra can be ordered in advance. Hop on a wakeboard or water skies and speed around the bay. The crew will be more than happy to pull you with their tender. Go in a kayak and explore our rocky and green environment. Maybe you find something interesting. Take some snorkeling gear with you and investigate what hides in shallow waters. Do fun shenanigans with two stand-up paddle boards.
Crew is highly professional and ready to set free all the luxury and relaxation that comes with Maoro. The captain will show you all the hotspots and hidden bays. A professional steward will make you feel like kings and queens and he will make sure all your needs are met. Do not hesitate to ask or try, because only when You try You will fully understand luxury, design and adventure M/Y Maoro has to offer.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Yacht accommodation
- Crew service
- Use of watersports equipment
- Croatian VAT 13%
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) 30% of charter fee
- Transfers from/to the airports, yachts, hotels
- Crew gratuity / tip
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port and marina fees, fuel for tender operated water toys (donut, waterski, wakeboard, jet ski), national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, shipping agent’s fees and anything else that guests might need or require while on charter.
A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
NOTE: APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, commission of 2% for the shipping
agent will be deducted from the APA.
- - Tender Zodiac 3.2m with OB 10hp
- Jet Ski Seadoo Spark 90h IBR
- Water skis adult and junior towable by jet ski
- Fishing rods
- 2 x Stand Up Paddles
- Snorkeling Equipment.
- More toys available as extras and ordered in advance; such as SeaBob F 7, Sea Kayak, wakeboard, bicycle.
- Air Condition
- Washing/drying machine
- Stern and bow large sunbathing area
- Bathing platform
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 3 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day.
- TV in every cabin
- Wi-Fi in every cabin
- Safe box in every cabin
- Inter phone in ever cabin
- Room service available