About M/Y MilaYa
If you're looking for an extraordinary yacht for charter to explore the beauties of the Adriatic coastline, Motor Yacht "MilaYa" might be the perfect choice for you. This classic and stylish Timmerman yacht is 32 meters long and was renovated in 2018, making her the epitome of luxury and elegance.
M/Y "MilaYa" can comfortably accommodate 8 guests in her 4 modernly designed en-suite cabins, including two double and two twin cabins. The yacht's impressive salon offers a comfortable lounging area with an open view of the islands and the sea. Additionally, the dining area located in the bow of the main deck provides an ideal place to savor gastronomic delicacies prepared by the creative Chef while admiring the spectacular sea view.
Additional MilaYa description:
This 3-deck motor yacht features an elegant interior design by Guido De Groot, making her a true inspiration and attraction in the area. "MilaYa" Yacht offers spacious sunbathing areas on the fly-bridge, upper deck, and fore-deck. During the hot middle part of the days, guests can enjoy a shaded al-fresco dining area on the aft deck or a step away from the sea – on an inflatable swimming platform. With a variety of water sport toys, including a tender and a kayak, guests can fully enjoy finding their very own secluded cove in the area.
Captain Bruno and his excellent crew of six are keen on welcoming guests onboard and ensuring that their experience on MilaYa is unforgettable. The yacht is available for charter in Croatia and is located in Split as the Home port. Book your charter now and fall in love with MilaYa at first glance!
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Yacht accommodation
- Crew service
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) 40% of charter fee
- VAT 13%
- Transfers from/to the airports, yachts, hotels
- Port and marinas fee
- Gratitude tip for crew
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 40% of charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port and marina fees, fuel for tender operated water toys (donut, waterski, wakeboard, jet ski), national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, shipping agent’s fees and anything else that guests might need or require while on charter.
A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
Note: APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
- - Tender Williams D-505 DIESEL JET
- Seadoo Spark 3up
- SUP ×2
- Donut ×2
- Kayak ×1
- Inflatable platform
- At-Anchor Stabilizers
Yacht accomodation details:
- Cabin Configuration - 2 Double, 2 Twin
- Bed Configuration - 4 Single
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 3 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day
- Wi-Fi in every cabin