About M/Y Play Fellow
In its 30 meters of length M/Y Play Fellow really is providing You with excellence. With the capacity up to 8 people which provides You with 4 cabins which are consisted of a double bed cabin, a master cabin and two twin cabins.
Cabins are nice and very cozy and will provide you will all requirements. Each cabin has a wardrobe, bathroom towels, beach towels, 24 V/220 electricity and its own private bathrooms. Bathroom follows wooden design like the cabins are very spacious, nice and fully equipped with a hair dryer, towels, storage space, shower station, soap and shampoo.
Additional Play Fellow description:
Play Fellow with its enormous area ensure your privacy, peace, pleasure and complete joy. Surrounding nature and wonderful islands are just one part of the rich experience it has to offer. Front and aft deck provide you with sunbathing and relaxing areas. The aft deck is sun protected, but if you move forward You can enjoy lounge area and enjoy the energizing energy of the sun. Its wooden coverage and dining table for ten will make You feel like time stopped so You can experience the moment.
This fellow has two saloons which are consisted of dining area and lounge. Lounge is equipped with all technological amenities You can ask for. A DVD and CD player, Wi – FI and even an Xbox. There are plenty of board and card games as well. All are perfect for killing time while sailing. You just got the second living room of Your dreams.
If you ever get bored of relaxing, Play Fellow contains variety of water sport amenities. We have a clear, rich sea. It is full of fish, cephalopods, sea weed, sea shells and other sea creatures. Take some snorkeling gear and dive in our deep blue sea. Hop on a water tube and create funny memories, or just speed across the bay on water skies. Experience fishing and catch the tonight’s dinner. Hop in a kayak and explore green and rocky environment that surrounds the boat. If you wish to visit the shore the crew will take you with their Yamaha 115 HP tender that comfortably seats all guests. Our country dates back thousands of years so there is a variety of historical monuments you can visit and learn about our interesting history.
Crew of four is there 24 hours a day to make sure You find your piece of paradise on this heavenly boat and will do everything in their power you leave this boat happy. Crew is highly trained and professional individuals and they all work as a team, so Your dreams come alive. An experienced captain will inform you about all upcoming destinations. A creative chef will amaze you with local specialties. A hostess will make sure your vacation goes in perfect order while a strong sailor will make you feel safe and secure. Anything You do on this fellow is a new experience on its own and anything You can possibly think of and more. You are just one step away. Journey soon begins. Welcome.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 4 crew members
- Wages and food for the crew
- Croatian VAT
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
- Fuel for 16 hours/day of generator use (air condition)
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Sojourn taxes
- Yacht cleaning
- Use of leisure equipment on board
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food and beverage cost
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees and moorings
- Tourist taxes
- Harbor taxes and special demands for private marinas
- Tip / gratitude for the crew
- Water ski 60 Euro/h
- Water tube 60 Euro/h
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split - Split route 1.000 Euro
- Delivery Fee (1000 EUR) for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
- Extra navigation: 100 Euro/hour. This cost is already included in Delivery Fee.
- Extra generator use: 25 Euro/h
- - Tender boat 6.40 m YAMAHA 115 HP (for 10 people)
- Stand up paddle board
- Water ski (60 EUR/h)
- Water tube (60 EUR/h)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- TV, DVD/CD player
- Board games
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite
bathroom, home style toilet, shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 5 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 16 hours/ day is included in the price
- HALF BOARD per pax / week (Breakfast / lunch) : 350 EUR
- FULL BOARD per pax / week (Breakfast / lunch / diner) : 650 EUR
- EXTRA MEAL - 40 EUR per person
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Drinks/beverages to be taken at the yacht bar and paid according to consummation.
- All inclusive domestic drink package of 200 Euro per person includes: Croatian quality wine, domestic beer, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea and coffee. Foreign liquors and wines are not included in this package.
- All-inclusive non-alcoholic drink package: 90 Euro per person per week.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients - corkage fee: 700 Euro per week.
Important Note: All inclusive option includes some Croatian wines served by the crew, not all of the bar’s list. Not included: Imported wines, beers & spirits.