About M/Y Schatzi
Schatzi is a stunning Fairline Squadron 78 yacht that is meticulously maintained by its owner. The vessel is manned by an experienced Croatian captain, a skilled chef, and a stewardess. Treat yourself to an indulgent luxury charter experience in Croatia on this yacht without hesitation. Schatzi's draft of just 1.6m allows for easy beach access, and the yacht boasts numerous sunbathing areas. Additionally, Schatzi can reach ports in Croatia, Montenegro, and Italy with ease, thanks to its top speed of 32 knots and cruising speed of 25 knots. The yacht, which is 24 meters long, was built by Fairline in 2014 and received a refit in 2019. Its naval architecture was designed by Bernard Olesinski, while Fairline's in-house design team created the interior.
The yacht can comfortably accommodate up to eight guests, with a master suite, VIP stateroom, and two twin cabins. The crew has their own accommodations in the stern. The master suite is located amidships on the lower deck and features a king-size bed and a walk-in wardrobe. The VIP stateroom is in the bow and has a queen-size bed. Twin cabins are situated between the master and VIP cabins.
Additional Schatzi description:
The main deck aft of Schatzi is spacious and provides access to the lower deck swim platform. A stairway on the port side leads up to the fly bridge, while side walkways lead to the fore deck. The fly bridge has helm controls forward to starboard, a sofa/sunbed on the port side, a bar and barbecue grill behind it, and a large C-shaped sofa surrounding a grand alfresco dining table to starboard. The yacht is located in Split and is available for charter in Croatia.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Yacht accommodation
- Crew service
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) 40% of charter fee
- VAT 13%
- Transfers from/to the airports, yachts, hotels
- Port and marinas fee
- Gratitude tip for crew
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 40% of charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port and marina fees, fuel for tender operated water toys (donut, waterski, wakeboard, jet ski), national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, shipping agent’s fees and anything else that guests might need or require while on charter.
A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
Note: APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
- - Tender Williams 385 with 98 BHP
- Sea Doo GTI 130 BHP
- Snorkeling gear
Yacht accomodation details:
- Cabin Configuration: 2 Double, 2 Twin
- Bed Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 4 Single
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 3 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day
- Wi-Fi in every cabin
- Safe box in every cabin