About M/Y Anavi
M/Y ANAVI, designed by Luca Dini in collaboration with the design team in the group, is a luxurious 35-meter-long super-yacht built on aluminum alloy, perfect for your next yacht charter. With a top speed of 30 knots and a cruising speed of 28 knots, this yacht is fast and efficient, ideal for exploring your dream destinations.
The V-shaped keel, designed by Bacicalupo, gives ANAVI its characteristic shape and stability, while the rigorous and essential lines of the interior create a unique style that employs essential materials such as titanium and lacquer paints, making it a true masterpiece.
Additional Anavi description:
The interior palette features an elegant mix of gray shades, perfectly complementing the exterior and blending well with honey-colored wooden floors made from 100-year-old oak and finished with matte white ceilings and walls, creating an inviting and warm atmosphere.
In the living room, sink into the plush sofa made from fine leather and dark-colored fabrics, which creates a pleasant contrast effect. The dining area features a basic aluminum table that can accommodate up to 8 people, perfect for enjoying delicious meals with your guests.
With four cabins equipped with private bathrooms and closets, ANAVI provides the ultimate comfort and luxury for you and your guests during your yacht charter vacation.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Yacht accommodation
- Crew service
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) 40% of charter fee
- VAT 13%
- Transfers from/to the airports, yachts, hotels
- Port and marinas fee
- Gratitude tip for crew
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 40% of charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port and marina fees, fuel for tender operated water toys (donut, waterski, wakeboard, jet ski), national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, shipping agent’s fees and anything else that guests might need or require while on charter.
A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
Note: APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
- - AVON tender 4,5m
- Stand up paddle 2x
- Sea-bob x2
- Water Slide
- Cycle paddle board
- Banana for 5 people
- DJI drone
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 3 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day
- Wi-Fi in every cabin
- Safe box in every cabin
- Inter phone in ever cabin
- Room service available