About M/Y Casablanca
The CASABLANCA is a luxurious ship available for charter in Croatia.
M/Y Casablanca will provide you with incredible comfort in its salon for 36 people, lounge bar with piano and open terrace.
There are 19 luxuriously appointed cabins with spacious home-like toilets, A/C, Wi-Fi, a safe box, and numerous other amenities.
Additional Casablanca description:
10 professional crew members will provide service that will satisfy the most discerning guests, including massage, water sports assistance, amazing food and beverage preparation, and any other requirements that may arise. The ship Casablanca offers exceptional live aboard spaces; 250 square meters of open area for leisure and sunbathing, sauna, wellness zone with massage on board, and sundeck bar.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 10 crew members
- Wages and food for the crew
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
- Use of A/C 24h
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Sojourn taxes
- Use of leisure equipment on board
- Public port fees and tourist taxes
- Use of water toys, Jacuzzi, gym and sauna
- Welcome drink
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- Entrance to the national parks
- Marina and docking fees
- Food and beverage options
- Water sports (water ski, jet ski, tubes)
- Transport from airport or hotel
- Gratitude/tip for the crew.
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of the charter fee
To cover following costs, but not limited to: extra fuel for the yacht and water sports during the charter, food and beverages for the Charter Party, port fees, national park entrances, fuel for Personal Watercraft (Jet Ski), fuel for tender operated watersports (ringo, water- ski), laundry service – outside provided, other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as but not limited to hire or purchase costs of any special equipment to be placed on board, shoreside transport, excursions and additional onboard massages or all other services. If A.P.A does not cover complete costs, the Client will pay exceeding amount on board in cash. If expenses made on charter are less than the amount is given as A.P.A, the amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at the end of the voyage.
Please note: APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer to shipping agent’s account. Should APA be paid as wire transfer, shipping agent’s commission of 2% will be deducted from the APA.
- - Tender boat 2x
- Snorkelling equipment
- Jet ski
- Water ski
- Ringo ride
- Stand up paddles
- Pool for 8 persons
- Sundeck beds
- Fishing equipment
- TV,CD player
Yacht accomodation details:
Lower deck: 1 Master Cabin / 3 Double bed / 2 Tripple bed / 3 Twin bed cabins
Main deck: 1 Master Cabin / 2 Double bed / 5 Converable cabins (double or tein) / 2 Twin bed cabins
- Each cabin has two twin beds (90 x 200 cm) or one double bed (180 x 200 cm), with air-conditioning, plasma TV, free wireless internet, working tables, mirror, safety deposit box, night lamps, wooden wallboards, chair, electricity supply, safety and fire alarm installations, sanitary facilities, mini bar, toilet and shower with cabin
- Towel change: 3 new towels every secon day
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
- Room service: every day
- 24 hours of Air-condition is included in the price
- Room service: every day